Today, many people work from home during the Corona period, so they suffer from back pain due to not working properly and working in front of the computer.
Vitamin D deficiency can be a major cause of back pain in general. Therefore, it is important to check if there is enough vitamin D in the blood. Eating eggs, milk, fish and mushrooms will add vitamin D to the body. Take 2 teaspoons of black sesame seeds daily. White sesame, the skin is removed. Therefore, black sesame should be eaten. Black sesame seeds help in the absorption of calcium (calcium) from the food we eat.
Magnesium deficiency can also cause back pain. Magnesium is found in beans, spinach, spinach, cashews, almonds, legumes, figs, pumpkin seeds, and zucchini. Eating too much of them can cure back pain caused by magnesium deficiency.
Remedies told by ancestors
1. Heat the lamp a little and apply it on the painful area. Doing this regularly will pay off.
2.Take 5 cloves of garlic and add 50 ml. Distill in good oil and apply on hot, sore areas.
3. Sour, add salt and leave to boil, make like ointment. You can apply this ointment.
4. Hot good oil + salt – massage will reduce pain. Massage gently, without pressing.
5. One tablespoon of lamp oil, 1 tablespoon of coconut oil + 1/4 teaspoon of dried ginger powder – Mix these with 1/2 cup of warm water and eat it every night.
6. Vennochi ‘herb cures hip pain. Take a decoction made from its leaves, at the rate of 3 to 4 tablespoons per day.