May 31st is declared World Tobacco Day every year .It is raising awareness of the dangers of smoking .If you stop smoking today, your lungs will be able to breathe better.
The Ministry of Health has warned that the threat posed by tobacco products is high as the corona virus infects the lungs. In addition, the Ministry of Health warns that smokers are more likely to spread the corona than others because of contact between the fingers and lips when smoking.
Not only this, with the help of water pipe, hookah and hose you have to share with others. Thus, it has been warned that Covit-19 can spread easily at home. In addition, tobacco use is a major cause of heart disease, cancer, lung disease, and diabetes. People suffering from these diseases have a higher risk of developing Govt-19 disease.
These four diseases alone account for 63 per cent of the total deaths in India. Immunity is essential to escape from Covit-19 disease. However, the Ministry of Health has warned that the ingredients in tobacco suppress immune cells.
Damage caused by cigarettes.
1. The chemical nicotine in tobacco makes people addicted to the habit. Smoking can cause breathing difficulties. Blood pressure will increase over the course of the day.
2. It also affects the internal organs of the body such as mouth, lip, throat, larynx, esophagus, bladder, kidney, liver, stomach and pancreas. It also increases the chances of developing various problems in the future such as coronary heart disease, heart attack, stroke and vascular damage.
3. As the taste buds lose their energy, the appetite for food begins to decline over time.
4. Increases the chances of getting cancer. Tobacco poisoning does not leave anyone, and even the smoke emitted when others smoke is toxic. Harm to life.
6. Smoking, dubbed the ‘second killer’, has claimed millions of lives in India alone.
7. More than half of those who die from smoking are not direct smokers. Smokers fall victim to proximity.