Mutton cola balls are a special treat for non-vegetarians !! Now let’s see how to make delicious cola balls with rice maker for vegetarians in the same taste
Meal Maker: 200 g
Peanuts: 2 tbsp small onion: 4 coriander: a little caraway: a little corn flour Flour: 2 tbsp salt, oil: required amount
To grind : Chili: 3, Ginger: one piece, Garlic: 5 cloves, Bark: 1 piece, Lemon: 2, Cashews: 4, Anise: half a teaspoon
- Put the rice maker in hot water, boil it well, drain it, put it in green water twice again and take it out.
- Powder the peanuts.
- Chop the onion, a green chilli and curry powder
- Finely grind the remaining ingredients with the remaining 2 green chillies.
- Put the rice maker pieces in the mix and beat until smooth.
- Now put everything together and roll into small balls in boiling oil and bring to a boil.
Delicious Meal Maker Cola Balls Ready For Hot Mouth Now !!!