Have you ever struggled with giving kids the same snacks to eat at this lockdown time .. Let’s see how to make this bourbon pit pit service that is very simple and delicious in fifteen minutes with kids’ favorite bourbon and dairy milk chocolate
Bourbon Biscuits: 15
Milk: half a cup
Baking soda: 1 pinch
Oil: The required amount
10 rupees Dairy Milk: 2
Vanilla Essence: 1 tbsp
- Break down the bourbon biscuits and grind into a powder.
- Transfer the powdered bourbon biscuits to a bowl, add the milk and mix in the tossed flour.
- Add baking soda and vanilla essence and mix well.
- When the serving stone is hot leave a little oil and pour in the kneaded dough.
- Now grate a piece of dairy milk chocolate in the middle of the pan and add.
- Once both sides are well fried take it out and put it on a plate and serve hot
The most favorite bourbon pit for children is ready !!!