Everyone knows that high salt intake is bad for your health. No one is willing to cut down on salt in their diet until high blood pressure and heart disease come. Salt is essential for the proper functioning of our body. But depending on how much we take, it can be either poisonous or poisonous.
Salt is a chemical compound called sodium chloride. Sodium is essential for the proper functioning of our nervous system and muscles. Chloride is essential for proper hydration of cells inside and out. Together these two help to keep blood pressure steady. When overdosed, it can cause a variety of health problems.
Studies in Germany have shown that high salt intake can impair the immune system’s ability to fight germs. Frequent high salt intake impairs the ability of immune cells to kill germs, including bacteria.
Mice are accustomed to being fed high-salt foods. They found that mice that ingested high levels of salt had a much higher bacterial proliferation when the bacteria injected them.
The World Health Organization recommends that a person consume only five grams of salt a day. Children should be given less salt than this.