Black pepper is one of the most commonly used spices in every home. It has been used since ancient times for its medicinal properties.
Black pepper is loaded with antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. This helps to keep infections at bay. This is especially true when it comes to boosting our immune system. It also acts as a natural antibiotic.
Adding this to our diet naturally boosts our immune system. Here’s how to put one together for use with your diet.
To make the soup, you need 2-3 tomatoes, 1 teaspoon ground pepper powder, 3-4 garlic cloves, 1 inch ginger, 1 inch cinnamon, 25 grams onion, salt to taste and 1 teaspoon oil. To make the soup, boil the tomatoes, ginger, cinnamon and crushed black pepper in water.
Cool this and grind in a mixer. Now fry in a little oil, garlic and chopped onion, add tomato stock and salt to taste. In it, add a little crushed black pepper and serve hot.
Benefit- Black pepper when mixed in tomato soup will increase heat and strengthen your immune system.
Black pepper tea -1
To make black pepper tea, you need crushed black pepper, lemon juice and chopped ginger. Bring two cups of water to a boil and add 4-5 black peppercorns, 1 lemon juice and freshly chopped ginger. Let boil for five minutes. Strain the tea and drink hot.
Benefit- To boost immunity and lose weight you can have a black pepper tea every morning.
Black Pepper Tea-2
Need 1 inch ginger, 4-5 cloves, 5-6 black peppercorns, 5-6 fresh basil leaves, 1/2 teaspoon honey and 2 inches cinnamon. Bring a cup of water to a boil and add crushed ginger, cloves, black pepper and cinnamon.
When the water boils, add the crushed ingredients along with the basil leaves. Boil it for 10 minutes and strain it. Add a little honey to taste the mixture well.
It is packed with anti-infective and anti-infective properties.
- The stomach secretes hydrochloric acid, which stimulates the taste buds of the tongue.
- Pepper prevents indigestion, diarrhea, constipation and acid secretion.
- The peripheral structure of pepper breaks down fat cells. This can also prevent obesity.
- Increases body sweating. Thus it expels excess water and toxins in the body.
- Black pepper greatly reduces stomach pain caused by improper digestion or constipation.
- Pepper tends to relieve depression and fatigue.
- It also enhances the cognitive function of the brain.