Make and eat this healthy vegetable salad often during this time of infection
Make and eat this nutritious vegetable salad at home to keep the body immune.
– 200 g broccoli flowers
– 100 g of distilled yogurt
– 25 g Fresh cream
– 20g cashew paste
– 5 g pepper powder
– 5 g powdered sugar
– 25 ml of salad oil
– 25 g cheese, grated
– 2 g cardamom powder
– 10 g ginger, chopped
– 20 g mint chutney
– Salt as needed
Size: 2> Preparation time: 10 minutes> Cooking time: 10 minutes
1. Rinse the broccoli flowers in boiling water, then press them immediately with cold water to keep them green.
2. To cook the marinade, add yogurt, cashew paste, cream, powdered sugar, grated cheese, chopped ginger, cardamom powder, salad oil and salt and mix well.
3. Spread the marinade over the broccoli and slice them into squares.
4. Cook in tandoor until golden brown.
5. Serve with mint chutney.