1.Apples: Researchers say that the lungs need more vitamins C, E and beta carotene to function well, all of which are in apples. Apples are packed with antioxidants, which can help keep your lungs healthy
.2. Walnuts: Walnuts are an excellent source of omega-3 fatty acids. Eating them can help fight asthma and other respiratory diseases.
3. Blueberries help keep your lungs healthy. They are rich in antioxidants such as vitamin C, which help fight free radicals that damage cells.
4. Broccoli: Broccoli contains Vitamin C, which contains carotenoids, folate and phytochemicals that fight germs that can damage the lungs.
5. Pepper: Capsaicin in pepper helps to stimulate secretion and protects mucous membranes from upper and lower respiratory tract. So it is better to drink pepper tea, which cures asthma.
6. Ginger: Ginger promotes the elimination of toxins from the lungs. Ginger cleanses the airways and improves air circulation to the lungs, further improving lung health. .
7. Garlic: It helps prevent toxins and cancer and also helps your lungs to function better.
8. Jaundice: Jaundice has anti-inflammatory properties; The curcumin in it helps to relieve inflammation of the airways and chest tightness caused by asthma. Add these foods to your diet every day for healthy lungs! Defeat Corona!